Friday, November 20, 2009

The Road Will Have a Midnight Show Next Tuesday

If you've been following the long and winding story of the production and distribution of The Road, you know that the release has been delayed a few times. What was supposed to be a "wide" release on November 25 has been restricted to 31 cities.

Luckily, Pittsburgh is one of those cities. And, Fandango has just announced that there will be a midnight show over at the AMC in Homestead on Tuesday night.

I'm really looking forward to seeing this. I'll probably have to wait until Wednesday to see it (I haveinsomnia, and driving the 30+ miles home at 2am doesn't appeal to me). But that'll be fine.

[[I did manage to see the movie, was generally impressed, and wrote this review. I liked the movie a little better when I saw it a second time a few weeks later.]]

No comments:

Post a Comment