Thursday, October 15, 2009

The Three Rivers Film Festival Announces Its Schedule

Every year, I intend to see something at the Three Rivers Film Festival. Last year, I got to see The Passion of St. Joan of Arc, but that's because I was in the choir singing the accompaniment.

This year, there are some small local films and many foreign films. It would have been nice to have seen one of the film shot here last year, like In Northwood, Shelter, or The Road, but none of them are in the schedule.

The festival does include Terry Gilliam's The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus with Heath Ledger and many others and Young Victoria with Emily Blunt and I might try to go see them. I hadn't heard of any of the other movies being shown except for Precious...et.c. which was the People's Choice winner up at the Toronto Film Festival.

No comments:

Post a Comment